Attention Seasonal Customers!
Will you be leaving us for warmer climates this winter? Let Alpena Power Company take the worry out of paying your electric bill while you are away!
Seasonal customers may want to consider using one of the free Direct Bill Payment Plans that APC has to offer.
- One Direct Payment Plan will automatically take your payment out of your financial institutions' saving or checking account;
- The other would automatically charge a credit card of your choice each month.
- Click here to make payment online.
If Direct Bill Payment convenience doesn't meet your needs...
- You may pay in advance an agreed on amount, or
- Consider the Budget Plan! Place your account on the Budget Plan and you will know ahead of time exactly how much your payment will be each month. At the seasonal end of the budget year, in May, you will receive a bill that will indicate whether you have a credit balance or if you have a balance owing for the budget year.
- If one of these plans do not fit your needs, we will attempt to read your meter and bill you for your actual use for as long as the weather permits. When we can no longer read your meter (because of inclement weather) we will estimate your account at "0" zero kilowatt-hours used. We will then bill you only for the monthly service charge as well as your security light (if you have one).
Remember, if your meter is estimated due to weather conditions and there are kilowatt-hours used, you will be billed for any usage consumed during these months. Consumption will be billed as soon as weather permits the reading of your meter.
For additional information call our friendly representatives at 989-358-4960 or
1-866-358-4900 or email@example.com